Customer Bill of Rights
We are committed to developing policies and procedures to protect the rights of our customers and ensure that we have your best interest at the forefront of everything we do.
As a customer, you have the right to:
1. Have service performed as scheduled.
2. Expect a clean office or a clean home.
3. Address any question you may have with our knowledgeable customer service staff.
4. Be treated with courtesy and respect from all staff at our company.
5. Be heard. We commit to making your issues count. You can expect complaints/problems and concerns to be resolved within 24 business hours, whenever possible.
6. Expect phone calls NOT to be placed on a long hold or transferred unnecessarily.
7. Be informed. We guarantee to keep you informed about service delays or anything else you need to know regarding your cleaning service.
Our Mission Statement
Loyal Leaf Cleaning LLC is committed to delivering the exact services our commercial & residential cleaning customers want, we listen closely to their expectations, taking a pro-active approach in defining their needs, and building the best partnering relationship possible.
We are also committed to acting with honesty and integrity at all times in all aspects of our business. We are committed to the continuous development of our quality control system and training to ensure that the obligations of Loyal Leaf Cleaning LLC and the need of our customers are achieved and satisfied continually.
Call us at (517) 219-9661 for your free cleaning quote.